‘Brilliant Customer Service!’ trainer profile
Deborah is a highly experienced and very popular trainer. She began her career in marketing research and finance and then, after six years as a training manager with Unipart, established her own training business in 1998. Deborah has wide experience in the design and delivery of personal and management development workshops as well as customer service training. She is a qualified business coach and plays a key role in challenging and supporting directors and managers to achieve their business objectives. Highly professional and client-focused, she delivers all her training activities with energy, enthusiasm and commitment.
Her many clients, large and small (eg, Unum Ltd, ExxonMobil, Trade Union Congress, Harper Collins, LK Bennett, Mace, Carphone Warehouse, Dermalogica, Lane Clark and Peacock PPL, Turner Broadcasting, Unipart Group of Companies, WWF, Merityre Specialists Ltd, etc) cover an impressive range of sectors, including manufacturing, retail, publishing, insurance, music and charities. Deborah has particularly in-depth experience of retail and insurance. Her qualifications include:
- Diploma in Corporate and Executive Coaching
- Certificate in Personal Performance Coaching
- NVQ Assessor D32, D33
- Certificate in Management
- Qualified Cruse Bereavement Counsellor
- Associate member of the CIPD and Institute for Independent Business (IIB)
Deborah has also undertaken a number of consultancy assignments in the customer service field, including:
- Design, development and delivery of a customer service programme for all staff (including directors) at Unum Ltd to support a new customer feedback procedure – part of their FSA compliance.
- Customer service training and motivation programme for frontline staff in Esso Retail division (UK).
- Training of LK Bennett management team in leadership and motivation of customer service staff.
- Design, development and delivery of customer service programme to all branch managers of Merityre Specialists Ltd.
Deborah is based in Dorking, Surrey and delivers customer service training in London and the south-east (London, Essex, Kent, Sussex, Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Surrey, Berkshire, Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Oxfordshire).