‘Brilliant Customer Service!’ trainer profile
An enthusiastic developer of people, Scott Rumsey has been working as a trainer and coach in customer service and sales since 1996. Operating from a solid foundation of over 20 years in retail banking, Scott has worked independently and also as an associate since 2000. As someone who is passionate about brilliant customer service Scott brings real feeling to his training and coaching sessions.
Scott has published a number of articles on his experiences as an international trainer and coach. He has worked with many clients (eg, HMV, Waterstones, NatWest, Senate Electrical, Denmans Electrical, Software Europe, Bishop Grosseteste University, University of Lincoln, Avtura, Acton Training Centre, Hall & Partners, Johnson & Wales University (Miami), Costa Cruises, EDF, etc) in a diverse range of sectors, particularly retail, wholesaling and hospitality, but also encompassing finance, training, market research, vehicle repair, airline operations, software design and universities.
His qualifications include:
- Qualified NLP Master Practitioner, Time Line Therapist and Hypno-therapist
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Banking (ACIB)
- National Vocational Qualification Internal Verifier and NVQ Assessor (CIPD)
- Associate of Institute of IT Trainers (AIITT)
Scott has also undertaken a number of internal consultancy assignments in the field of customer service, including:
- Leading a Quality Circle looking at the improvement of customer service in retail banking, resulting in the achievement of a national Quality Service Award for the implementation of quicker processes for customers.
- Taking responsibility for the achievement and renewal of quality accreditations including ISO 9001.
Scott is based in Potters Bar (Hertfordshire/north London border) and delivers customer service training in London and the south-east (London, Essex, Kent, Sussex, Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Surrey, Berkshire, Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Oxfordshire) and East Anglia (Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Suffolk).