‘Brilliant Customer Service!’ trainer profile
Aileen has worked as a freelance trainer for over ten years. Always professional, her enthusiastic and open facilitative approach ensures full participation and understanding, resulting in a commitment to take skills learned back to the workplace. Her ability to build relationships and inspire participants creates an extremely positive learning environment. With a background in HR, Training & Development and management, primarily in the finance sector, Aileen brings a wealth of personal experience to many situations – some of it based on having spent seven years managing a team of HR consultants and administrators to provide support and advice on all HR issues to 1,000 Customer Service staff and managers.
She has worked across many sectorsincluding finance, local authorities, universities, manufacturing, construction, telecoms and oil and gas. A selection of her clientsincludes HMRC, MoD, Scottish Court Service, Scottish Executive, BP, Scottish Water, Prudential, Home Office, BAE Systems, Railtrack, Glasgow and Edinburgh Universities, NHS24, NTL/Telewest, Scottish Parliament, Global Santa Fe, BT, Scottish Qualifications Authority, Barclays Partner Finance, North Lanarkshire, Angus, Edinburgh and Havering Borough Councils, Scottish & Newcastle, Scottish Agricultural College, Boots Manufacturing, Avecia, Motorola and Communities Scotland.
- MBPS – Member of British Psychological Society – qualified levels A&B
- TMS – Team Management Systems qualified
Previous involvement in the customer service field includes:
- Delivery of customer service training to MoD and NHS 24.
- Facilitated and supported Railtrack corporate customer forum to enable issues to be raised and resolved to create an enhanced climate of customer awareness.
- Lead trainer and coach for major customer care programme for Prudential, also working with the corporate team to resolve customer care issues.
Aileen is based in Stirling in central Scotland and delivers training throughout Scotland and north England.