‘Brilliant Customer Service!’ trainer profile
Heather is an experienced and innovative trainer and facilitator with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. She is confident, capable and practical in dealings with people and events. A skilled and effective organiser and planner with a high degree of dedication and commitment to all aspects of work, Heather is adaptable and flexible whilst keeping objectives and outcomes in mind. She believes in adding value by working in partnership to design, deliver and evaluate work-related solutions which produce tangible business results.
Heather was employed in management and personnel roles in different sectors before establishing her consultancy in 2000. She works as effectively with large audiences at conferences as in the workshop environment and 1:1s for coaching sessions. Heather has delivered large volume workshops and programmes across multi-site organisations. She has a strong track record of working as a trainer and facilitator to a diverse range of individuals at different organisational levels.
Her qualifications include:
- BA (Hons) 2:1 Psychology & Business
- Certificate in Training Practice (CIPD) and Associate Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (ACIPD)
- Primary Certificate in Performance Coaching
- Certificate in Occupational & Organisational Stress
- HNC Business Management
- Training and Development Lead Body (TDLB) NVQ 4; A13, A22, C25, D11
- Fellow Institute of Leadership and Management (FInstLM)
- Member Institute of Training and Occupational Learning (MITOL)
- Member International Stress Management Association (MISMA)(also ISMA accredited trainer)
- Member Chartered Management Institute (previous Branch Chair)MCMI
- Graduate Member British Psychological Society
Heather is based in Llandysul, West Wales and delivers customer service training in Wales. She also travels extensively throughout the UK.