Brilliant online Customer Service!
A one-day training and coaching session for all staff and managers on how to communicate, manage, monitor and connect with customers online:
The online challenge
The online world moves at lightning speed. Every 60 seconds:
- 41,000 posts are made on Facebook – and 1.8 million likes
- 20 million photos are viewed on flickr
- 278,000 tweets go out
- 11,000 professional searches are made on LinkedIn
- 11,000 people use Pinterest
- 204 million emails are sent
- 20,000 photos are added to tumblr
In this environment, what does brilliant customer service look like and how can you deliver it? This variation on the ‘Brilliant Customer Service!’ theme will help you rise to the challenge.
The course is suitable for all sectors – and is particularly appropriate for those organisations dealing with individual consumers and/or members of the public
“A brand not responding on Twitter is like hanging up the phone on customers. With millions watching.”
Dave Kerpen, Chairman of Likeable Media and best-selling author
Please just give us a call on 020 3289 7704 / 07515 851691 – we’re here to help!
Course outline on request